Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Review: The Chocolate Conspiracy Mint Chip

We had another party and decided that it would be the perfect time to sample the Chocolate Conspiracy Mint Chip Bar. Here are our reactions...

Taraleigh: I love mint and I love this bar. It is very raw and natural tasting and that is why I love it so much. I would have to say that have a piece of this bar is the perfect after meal treat. My stomach is happier now that I have eaten this.

Dusty: First, I've never had raw chocolate before, so I was not sure what to expect. So, to be honest, it was a little rough for me. However, that could be because I was expecting a little more sweetness (like milk chocolate). The mint favor was good though, and I did not mind the overall flavor. As someone who is just growing to tolerate dark chocolate, this is probably as close to a thumbs up as you're gonna get. Nice work.

Melinda: I really enjoyed this yummy chocolate. I have never had raw chocolate and I loved the texture and the balance between mint, honey and cocoa. The first taste was somewhat overpowered by the bitterness of the cocoa but the few bites after that were perfect. My one request is that you try to source Fair Trade Certified cocoa, vanilla and any other ingredients you can - whenever possible. I love the packaging and logo so much too.

Dan: It definitely takes some getting used to eating raw chocolate but once you do it tastes really good. It is a bit gritty. The mint isn't too overpowering which is nice. With each bite it tastes better and better.

Get your own!

http://www.eatchocolateconspiracy.com

No comments: